Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Parental benefits

The system of

parental benefits

will become flexible

Read more here

Customer services

Due to pandemic situation

we advice to

use online channels.

Find out more here.


Applying for A1

Determine the Member State of affiliation, if the employee is involved with more than one Member State by reason of employment.
Applications and certificates for entrepreneurs (
Applying as entrepreneur (


Compensation for holiday pay and average wages

Submit an application if you have an employee who wishes to use the annual holiday of a person with partial or no work ability, paternity leave or to receive compensation for the average wages retained for breaks for feeding a child.
Application for vacation pay and average wages compensation (


Depositing of employment record books

Information included in an employment record book is required to determine the years of pensionable service acquired prior to 1999 and, in special circumstances, also later periods of employment. The employment record book can be deposited by the employee or the employer.