Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

In a family, children of several different parents grow up together

If you and your partner/spouse's children are growing up together in your family, as well as your children from previous marriages, you or your partner/spouse have the right to receive family benefits for all children.

The parent who is going to receive benefits must submit an application to us with the consent of the other parent for reregistration of benefits.

To that end, send a free-form message through our self-service. If desired, the request to change recipients can also be submitted:

Last updated: 20.03.2023

Was this page helpful??